1 - 14
"Education must be a great equalizer in our Society. It must be the tool to level the difference that our various social system have created over the past thousands of years." .........Rajiv Gandhi
Sri Murli Deora, founder with Mr. Bill Gates, great Supporter
Mr and Mrs Muri Deors with Mr. Bill Gates
Formar PM Shri Manmohan Singh visit BGI Centre accompanied with Shri Murli Deora
Visit of Smt. Sonia Gandhi & Smt. Priyanka Vadra to Delhi Centre accompaied by Shri. Murli Deora
About Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB)
About Bhavan's Gandhi Institute (BGI)
• Educating youth for better job opportunities and enable them to achieve economic empowerment is the vision for establishing Bhavan’s Gandhi Institute.
• BGI was established in 1996 under the aegis of the BVB one of the largest NGOs in the world, with a mission to serve the society.
• Today, computer literacy is a must for any young person aspiring for a job. Young people, particularly from the economically weaker sections, could not afford such training and were therefore unable to get the available jobs because of lack of computer skills. To address this situation the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) launched the Bhavan’s Gandhi Institute of Computer Education and Information Technology (BGI), thanks to a generous donation.
Aims and objective
• FREE computer training to the economically weaker sections of the society.
• Design and implement job oriented practical computer training programs.
• Acquire self-confidence through structured self-learning skills.
• Ensure better job opportunities and enable the youth for self-employment.
• We appeal to corporate sponsor, to join our mass computer literacy program and to help us make this initiate a great success.
Gandhi Institute of Computer Education & Information Technology. © 2014
Powered by: Pansi Technologies